Monday, August 16, 2010

A conversation with Caileigh

Caileigh: " When people get married, then they have babies, right Mommy?"

Me: "That's right."

C: " I want to get married and have babies."

M: "Someday you will grow up and you can marry someone just like Daddy."

C: "I don't want to marry someone like Daddy."

M: "Why not?"

C: "Well, Daddy is already married and has babies and I want a man that isn't married and doesn't have babies already."

M: "Oh yes, that is a very good point."

C: "I don't want a man that lives with his Mommy either. Where do I find a man that isn't married with babies and doesnt live with his Mommy?"

M: "I'm sure you'll find him when the time is right."

C: "I'm going to get married at the hospital and that way I can get my babies right after."

M: "Uh......"

C: "I love you Mommy and I am never going to leave you. I am going to live with you forever, until I'm 10, and then I will get married and leave you."

I sure love this sweet girl!!

4 comments:

  1. this conversation is just too funny!! what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love a 3 1/2 year old's logic! There's just no arguing with it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a hunny! I have 3 bachelors over here, but they're not quite 10 so they'll have to stick with their momma a while longer. We'll keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, that is great, totally cute!

    ReplyDelete