Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday Parties Galore

We had two birthdays for Aiden this year. Last week we had dinner and cake with my family. It was a warm evening and we opened gifts outdoors and then enjoyed pizza and ice cream cake!





Today Aiden celebrated with his friends. Originally the plan was for his friends to come here for a celebration but I have been feeling extremely exhausted and so we opted to celebrate at the park and I stayed home with the younger three. Sean, his parents and the older two had a fantastic time. The kids explored the beach, played at the park and enjoyed Lego cake. The weather was perfect and the setting was beautiful.




3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Aiden! He looks so cute in that button up plaid shirt:) Good for you for knowing your limit, its sounds like it worked out perfectly. And also, it's so crazy to me that Aiden is just one year older than Kai and you have 3 more kids than me!!! I love where you live, so close to the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely parties! Good job recognising your boundaries. I hope you start getting some more sleep soon. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete